This Article Explains all about the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal
The Government of Rajasthan has been making attempts to make a clear connection with the citizens. The Government aims at creating a platform where they can conveniently interact with the citizens. The Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal is one of them. The portal is beneficial to the public as unbiased information will be provided. All the information is integrated and provided to the public regarding the concerned department. This information is provided by the Information Technology and Communication Department.
The first phase of the Portal was inaugurated by the Honorable Chief Minister on 19-20 August 2019, at the ITD function. The major aim of this function is to make sure that information is available to the common people. This information is provided in simple languages and easy layouts based on the regions and personal information. This scheme enables the public to have a clear idea of all the services and working of the government.
Therefore, this scheme is extremely helpful in expanding the scope of Right To Information law. A host of features along with information about the departments of the Rajasthan Government is available on this portal. Therefore, this portal makes it easier for individuals to access information regarding the welfare schemes of beneficiaries.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal
The portal is capable of offering several services from the Departments of the Government. The development of this portal was done to assist the availability of customer-centric services under one portal. The portal is aimed at strengthening the Indian Democracy along with the development of the states. It is also an excellent platform to streamline the management of content and workflow. As this department is operated by the Information Technology and Communication Department, it acts as the nodal department.
This portal enables a clear presentation of data to the citizens. This measure has been a major help in providing data to the public and preventing any form of corruption or anomalies. Thus, it also makes way for a clear representation of the various schemes and services.
What Are The Main Features Of Jan Soochna Portal?
There are a bunch of features that can be availed from this portal. They are listed as below:
- You can conveniently access all the services and very easily check the status of the application.
- All the services including revenue services, citizen services, business services, and certificate services all can be availed under one portal.
- The portal is capable of providing the updated details about the rules and regulations as well as the policies and the reforms undertaken by the government.
- It is very helpful in providing information about multiple schemes including Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Scheme which are free healthcare schemes offered by the government.
- It helps maintain transparency in the delivery of services and avoids wastage of time.
- The portal is also extremely helpful in providing the latest and the most accurate information about all the functions and services.
- The portal is also an excellent way of providing easy and convenient services to the applicants with the help of remote access.
- It is also very helpful in providing access to the real-time remunerations and progress of the Government. This is an excellent way of showcasing the transparency of governance as well.
What Are the Key Schemes of the Jan Soochna Portal?
The Jan Soochna Portal was established to provide extensive information about the various schemes and services of the government. Some of the key schemes include:
- Free medical and insurance schemes run by the government.
- Sanitation Beneficiaries.
- Acquiring food grains at the lowest possible prices.
- Farm loan waivers.
- Ration systems and public distribution.
How To Apply For The Services Through The Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/?
- Access the portal by clicking on https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/. All the services can be availed as the applicant enters the portal.
- To be able to avail of all the services, you need to click on the “Schemes and Services” link which is available on the page. Clicking on the link will open up a list of schemes and services as offered by the government. From the list, you need to select the appropriate service and apply for it.
- Upon selecting the service, you will be redirected to the next page where the application form for the chosen service will be displayed.
- You can download or print the form and then submit it to the respective department.
- Once you have applied for a service through the form of scheme application, you will be provided with an application ID. This ID will be very helpful for all future references and even tracking the status of the service.