Find out how can you utilize the Rajasthan Sampark Portal to Submit a complaint Online
The Government of Rajasthan is always striving to improve the standards and convenience for its people. Major transformations are being brought to develop better citizen-centric governance. Thus, to do so, the government is making attempts to improve the delivery of services that they provide. To ensure that excellent services are being delivered to the citizens, transparency, and minimization of grievances is being implied. And to help with the process, the government has introduced the Rajasthan Sampark Portal.
This initiative has been initiated by the government through the IT and Communication Department with a noble thought in mind. This project enables a common man residing in the state to get in touch with the departments of the state government. They can easily address their concern, queries, and grievances directly to the government officials through the IT and Communication Department.
The Rajasthan Sampark Platform is open to all the citizens and is capable of covering all the departments of the state. It also incorporates academic institutions as well as autonomous organizations. The portal serves as a centralized platform that uses a web platform as well as a mobile application. It also has centers of Jan Sampark with facilities like video conferencing and eMitra kiosks. The platform also involves toll-free call centers, with Toll-free numbers: 181 for use within Rajasthan and, 1800-180-6127.
Chief Goal Of the Rajasthan Sampark Portal
The Government of Rajasthan is making attempts to help the citizens avail of the services much more conveniently. As an extension to those attempts, the Rajasthan Sampark Portal was introduced. This portal aims at helping the citizens lodge their grievances directly to the respective department. It is a centralized platform provided to the citizens, which essentially consists of a call center on the State Level and has an integrated web portal. The website acts as a hub where all the queries and grievances can be addressed which are related to the government services.
The citizens get the freedom to lodge a complaint or grievances against any department or office of the government via this portal. The grievance is then forwarded further to the respective office or department to be resolved at the earliest.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal | Submit/File Complaint Online @ sampark.rajasthan.gov.in
To notify the government about your queries and grievances, you need to follow the given steps:
- Head on to the official website of Rajasthan Sampark Portal at http://www.sampark.portal.gov.in
- You will be introduced to the centralized web portal for Rajasthan Sampark. On the page, you will notice that all the notifications about the updates and events of the portal are available. You will also find the Toll-free number available on the page.
- From this page, you can lodge a complaint, check the status of the grievance that has been registered as well as send a reminder. Click on the “Lodge your Grievance Section”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the following page. Make sure you understand them properly. Click on “Register Grievance”.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number, as it is required for OTP verification and SMS notifications. After verifying the OTP, you need to fill in the complainant’s name, the complaint. The complaint needs to be briefly described.
- Then a document for authentication needs to be uploaded. You need to select if you want the support of the civil contact center or if you want to do it yourself. Then click on submit.
- On the following page, you need to choose the type of complaint you would like to register and then fill out the necessary fields on the page.
- On the same page, you need to describe more about the complaint. You will have to describe what sort of solution you wish to receive and then upload a document related to the complaint.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit. All your complaints will be answered within 24 hours.
How to Check The Status of Your Complaint Filed via Sampark Portal
- To check the status of your grievance, go to http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/index.aspx
- From the site, click on “View Grievance Status.”
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Grievance Id or your mobile number to log in. If you use your mobile number, you will need to verify it with OTP.
- On the following page, you can check the status of the complaint that you have registered.
How to Send a Reminder and Recall a Complaint?
- Visit the website http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/index.aspx
- Click on “Send Reminder”.
- Log in to the website with your grievance ID or your mobile number. Verify your number with the help of OTP.
On the next page, you will be able to see all the options about sending a reminder or making any changes to the complaint and recall it.