The ration card is an essential document which is issued by any state. It is the quintessence for Indian citizens. By the ration card, people can get food and numerous facilities at an affordable price from the government fair rate shop. In addition to it, ration cardholders can also take the benefits from multiple schemes. Moreover, the Karnataka State Government also provides the ration card based on the number and economic status of the family or categories.
Ahara Karanataka | New Ration Card, Status & Beneficiary list
Benefits of Ration Card
There are various benefits which are accompanied by the Ration Card in India. Numerous kinds of ration cards are available for those masses who are permanent residence of Karnataka. By the rations card, the food items are available at a subsidized rate. In other words, this document is a critical way to take food items without facing any money problem.
Types of ration Cards issued in Karnataka
There are four types of ration cards issued by the Karnataka Food Civil Supply & Consumer Affairs Department also known as ahara. In addition to it, they issue the ration card as per the economic status of families. Here is the list of four types of ration cards.
- PHH Rations Cards
- Annapurna Yojana Ration Cards
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards
- Non-Priority HouseHold Ration Cards
Eligibility Criteria and Essential documents required to apply for New Ration Card in Karnataka
Before applying to the ration card, it is essential to check the eligibility criteria. If you are able to fulfil the requirements, then you can use it. Here is the list of eligibility criteria.
- Permanent residence of Karnataka
- The families who do not have this can apply for the ration card.
- The newly web couple can apply for it.
- You can apply for the new ration card if your previous ration card has expired.
- The ration cards are issued as per the family members and their financial status.
- Copy of the original residential proof of the applicant.
- Copy of the certificate of headman’s age.
- Copy of identity proof. The identity proof includes voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, and so on.
- Copy of family income
- Applicant’s passport size photos
- Email Address or Mobile Number (Valid)
- Tenancy Agreement (It is required when the applicant is a tenant).
- Self-Declaration and certificates issues from ward councilor.
Ahara Karnataka – How to Apply for New Ration Card, Online Application Form PDF
If you are interested in applying for new ration card in Karnataka, you must understand the complete procedure. The concerned department has given detailed guidelines regarding the procedure to apply:
Note : The procedure given below clearly explains the process to apply for new ration card as well as the process to make amendments(changes) to ration card if required.
Karnataka Ration Card Status | Check Application Status @ahara.kar.nic.in
It is easy to check the application status with the help of the registration number that you will get when you apply for an online application.
- Firstly visit the official website. Make sure that you visit the Food Civil Supply & Consumer Affairs Departments website or Ahara portal at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Choose the option of e-services.
- Further, choose the link of New/existing RC Request Status.
- Choose the respective district. Further, you can check the status of your ration card.
New Ration Card List 2021 Karnataka
Apart from it, you can also check the Karnataka Ration Card List from Ahara. What you need to do is follow the first two steps which are mentioned above. After that, choose the link of e-ration and select the option of “show village list”. Further, choose the district, taluk, gram panchayat, and village. Next, choose the option of “Go”. The list will be reflected on your screen.
The complete inference analysis is that, if you follow the information as mentioned above, then you will not face any issue. Moreover, check your application status without wasting any time or from your mobile or laptop.