The Indian Airforce recruitment carries out the Common Air Force Entrance Test (IAF Recruitment). Tests are carried out twice a year, in February and August / September, Gazette Class I flight and ground personnel (technical and non-technical) are selected.
This is a gateway for male and female applicants who wish to participate in the short-term service committee’s technical and non-technical status and the flight unit’s land standing / short-term service committee. AFCAT Indian Airforce recruitment.
Applicants are selected based on their online exams and interviews by the Air Force Selection Board (AFSB). Candidates who choose the ground services (technical) sector must participate in both the Indian Airforce recruitment and the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
IAF Recruitment 2021 | Indian Airforce AFCAT Exam
To qualify for the IAF airmen recruitment 2021 exam, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: the applicant obligation be an Indian national
- Age restriction: the age limit for the exam varies according to the branch
- Applicants must be between 20 and 24 years old. The age limit for applicants holding a commercial pilot license is relaxed to 26
- Soil treatment section (technical and non-technical)
- The candidate must be between 20 and 26 years old
- Applicants under 25 must be single at the start of the course
- Divorce of a widow/wife under 25 is also excluded
- Applicants who are successful in SSB or medical treatment, but married on the date of application, are not eligible for education.
- Anyone married during the training is made redundant and is responsible for reimbursing all government expenses.
- Married people over 25 can apply, but we provide accommodation for married people during the training period and cannot be with family members.
- Applicants must pass at least 12 levels of math and physics exams and achieve 60%.
- 60% or equivalent diploma in all subjects or 60% or BE / BTech equivalent or Applicants pass 60% of approved exams from College of Engineering (India) or Associate Members Part A and B of the Indian Aviation Association.
Aeronautical engineer (electronics):
- Upon completing the 10 + 2 level course, the four years of Engineering / Technical Majors in Physics and Mathematics are awarded a score of 60%.
- Pass the Institute of Engineers (India) or the Indian Aeronautical Society Associate Section A and Section B, or conduct a field survey of graduate members of the Electronic Communication Technology Association. Of these, 60% are designated as testing facilities.
Aeronautical engineer (mechanical):
- Applicants must pass a 10 + 2, 60% physics and mathematics, and engineering / technical/integrative graduate degrees for the IAF Airmen recruitment 2021.
- The actual surveys confirmed the A and B exams of the Institute of Engineering (India) or the Indian Aviation Association associate member at least 60% or an equivalent qualification score in a specific field as stipulated by the Indian Airforce recruitment.
- Point of responsibility on the ground (non-technical)
- At least 60% of subjects have graduated.
- 60% of the university has passed the A&B part of the Institute of Engineers (India) or an accredited associate professor member of the Indian Aeronautical Society
Indian Airforce recruitment 2021 notification
IAF Recruitment 1 Opinion 2021 is published online on the official website. The notification PDF contains information on test dates, application dates, salaries based on eligibility, detailed application fees, how to complete the application form, admission card information, plans test, course overview, medical standards test centres, etc.
Indian Airforce, IAF recruitment 2021 Exam application Fee
The IAF Recruitment application started from December 1st. Application fees for all categories can be paid online from Rs 250. To complete the application, applicants must enter an Aadhaar card number. For candidates belonging to Candidates and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya, the Aadhaar card is optional. Find out more
Indian airforce recruitment, IAF AFCAT Exam date 2021
the IAF airmen recruitment date 2021 is available in the following two review phases: The date will be announced with notice.
Short notification: November 28, 2020: Indian Airforce recruitment issued a brief notice
To issue a detailed opinion: December 1, 2020-Detailed notices will be published in PDF format.
Application form: December 1, 2020-The application can be viewed online on the official website.
Last date of application: December 30, 2020-Applicants can pay their fees online by completing an application. Detailed information about the application may be changed on the prescribed application date.
Online test: February 20, 2021, and February 21, 2021 -Tests are being carried out in several cities.
Admission card: February 2021-The the IAF airmen recruitment 2021 admission card can be used online on the official website. Candidates can download an admission card on the day of the exam.
Result: March 2021-AFCAT’s results are announced online. Candidates can verify the results on a suitable website.
AFCAT 2021 – Key info
Delivery of the notification: A detailed notification for AFCAT (1) was issued on December 1, 2020. Indian Airforce officers recruitment will inform you that the PDF has been published on the official website. The notice includes test dates, application procedures, detailed test methods for the AFCAT vacancy selection process, and a course outline.
AFCAT application: The Indian Airforce officers recruitment application has been published with notice. Interested candidates can complete the AFCAT 2021 application online. The application fee for all applicants can be paid online, starting from Rs 250.
AFCAT 2021 admission ticket: Indian Airforce officers recruitment admission tickets are posted on the official website. Candidates can log in to their report and download the admittance cards. The IAF airmen recruitment 2021 admission card contains information relating to the test and the candidate’s personal information. Hard copies of admission cards are not sent to applicants. Different admission cards are issued for SSB interviews.
The IAF airmen recruitment 2021 online test is displayed: The Indian Airforce officers recruitment test is performed online on several movements. This test includes a general recognition of oral English proficiency, numerical proficiency, and military proficiency test reasoning. The total span of the examination is 2 hours. The total test score is 300—detailed information about the test model and subject.
IAF airmen results: IAF Recruitment results are published online. The AFCAT results provide access to the candidate’s login information. The results show the candidate’s eligibility status for the SSB interview.
Keep checking out Recruitment section for Latest recruitment Updates.